Seniors: Class of 2021 Resources
- Back to School....Transcript forms
Important Fall Dates for Seniors
- Coming soon...Seniors will have access to all college forms on the new google classroom.
Current Scholarships: As scholarships roll in, I will update and add dates, contacts, and current links.
TN Scholars: Applications due to Mrs. Dorris by March 1, 2021. Must have 80 hours of community service, no OSS during High School, and have 95% school attendance. (All requirements on website with AP/DE/CTE requirements listed.
Transcript Request Form: Must have parent signature if under 18. Complete and put in Transcript Binder in Middle College Office. Address labels are provided for certain colleges, if not, you are responsible for finding address or website information.
College Open House and Events Fall 2020: List of off college events and names of college contacts
Community Service/Job Opportunities and Activities: List of all community service and job listings
College Visit Request Form for Fridays: Students can visit colleges only on Fridays with prior approval with principal, counselor, and parent/guardian approval.
Juniors: Class of 2022 Resources
Juniors: please see the attached form to complete the application for Governor's School.
1. Must have student’s application in a folder with name on it with transcript request.
2. Completed student packet, with application checklist with teachers’ names per school and per subject
3. Typed Resume and Brag Sheet sent via email to Mrs. Dorris with name and title of document.
4. Student is responsible for handing out teacher rec forms and then teacher returns them to Mrs. Dorris. If you are using the same teacher for multiple schools, they only need to complete one form and I will copy it.
5. Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic the 2021 Governor Schools may be conducted in a completely virtual setting if the pandemic is still impacting Tennessee.
6. Meet Mrs. Dorris’ deadlines and have all paperwork included.