Items Required for Sumner County Middle College High School
- ACT - Composite score of 19 or higher and sub-scores of at least math(19), English(18), and reading(19)
- 10 high school credits
- SCMC Application
- Notarized Parent/Student Agreement
- Teacher Recommendation
- Counselor/Administrator Recommendation
- Current High School Transcript
All the above information must be in a student's file before he/she will be considered for the MCHS program.
*** In addition to the above items, a review of the student’s attendance and discipline records will be conducted by the Sumner County Middle College Admissions Committee.
Items Required for Volunteer State Community College
The following items will not be required until the spring Orientation Day at VSCC. This date will be announced in the student acceptance letter to the MCHS program.
- Volunteer State Enrollment Application (online application completed during orientation)
- Immunization Records (showing 2 doses of MMR and 2 doses of Varicella)
- Hepatitis B Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Proof of registration with Selective Services for males who are 18 or older.